If you are trying to burn fat, the first thing that can come to mind is a variety of cardio to burn fat.
Yes, exercise is a key source of burning excess fat and getting the right shape.
However, the next question arises, among the many different exercises, which ones are better for burning fat?
Here we will discuss three different sets of cardio exercise complexes that can help in burning fat for a short period of time.
Cardio for fat burning
Here are cardio workouts for burning fat that will make you sweat like a pig:
- First set (7 different types of physical activity)
In this set of cardio-training complexes, you need to perform the following exercises:
- Six 1-minute jumping sessions on the rope.
- Six sessions Zaprygivany on the box for 20 repetitions in each.
- Jogging on the treadmill for one minute (six sessions).
- Six sessions of pacing on a platform with dumbbells for 15 repetitions on each leg.
- Run at an average pace on the treadmill for 1 minute (six sessions).
- Six sessions of crunches for 1 minute each.
- Six sessions Good morning with a rubber loop for 20 reps each.
At first, you may find it difficult to perform these exercises. So, you can start with once a week, and then you can gradually increase the amount. Here are a few more ideas:
Set of the second (6 cardio exercises)
Just like the previous set, this one also consists of the sessions of the following variations of cardio exercises, which are very useful for burning excess fat:
- One session of the treadmill for ten minutes.
- Four sessions of jumping rope for 100 reps in each.
- Four sessions of squats with their own weight of 30 repetitions in each.
- 30 sit-ups for the press (four sessions).
- Four sessions of hyperextension for 30 repetitions in each
- One 10-minute session on the bike.
In all the sets, the exercises are different and intense. The reason is to burn more fat in less time compared to other simple tasks.
Set of the third (4 different cardio complexes)
This set consists of only four exercises of different intensity for 100 repetitions in each:
- Run for 15 minutes.
- Gymnastics roller (wheel for the press)
- Push ups
Among all three of these sets, you can choose any one depending on your convenience and preferences. These short and intense exercises make it much more interesting than repeating the same exercise again and again. Read the article about proper nutrition of athletes.
However, a prerequisite for all these sets is the shortening of the rest periods between sessions (sessions) to a minimum. Only the rest time should be taken as long as necessary so that you have the opportunity to control your pulse.
You need to burn fat to be in shape and look slim (slim). However, for this, you need to always keep in mind these two things:
- Firstly, there is no way that would help you in burning fat for a week or two without any side effects.
- Secondly, in addition to exercises, you need to focus on the right diet. The best option in this regard is to stick to a keto diet, which is especially low in carbohydrates – see the Keto diet article for weight loss in terms of science. Fats against carbohydrates for more details.
In the previous sections, we discussed exercises, techniques and dietary requirements for burning excess fat.
These cardio workouts for fat burning along with proper nutrition can be a real support for you on the way to fat loss and getting a tightened shape. However, you need to show a serious attitude and motivation, enthusiasm, and most importantly – consistency, in order to get quick results.